Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Week in a Nutshell





 
 
 


 





 
The highlight of my week...Tuesday. 
My friend and I decided to go on a mini adventure aka shopping adventure to Berkeley. First stop was Crossroads on Shattuck Ave. While shopping around, I spotted the H&M MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA leather wedged shoe, I desperately tried to smash my foot in them....and sadly...they aren't in my closet 1/2 size to small :(  I gave them to my friend and told her if they fit she had to buy them. Of course they fit and of course she bought them, they are way too cool to pass up for $47.50.  After that wonderful find, we went to the other Crossroads in Rockridge and ended up finding these amazing, unworn, orange Tod's for $47.50....yes $47.50, again....they aren't in my closet :( It just wasn't my day for shoes, but I definitely LOVE these two locations. Digging and finding something that you don't expect just gives me a thrill.  Seriously can't wait to hit up other thrift stores around the Bay Area.
 
xoxo
RIO 

4 comments:

  1. Lots of cute shoe findings!! I hate it when I stumble upon the purrfect pair and they don't fit - sad face. Don't worry I'm sure you'll find a pair that fits soon if you keep digging.

    xoxo
    aileen
    sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so :) Thank you for reading Aileen!!!

      xoxo
      O

      Delete
  2. You look great in that plaid! I feel so privileged following your Instagram because I already have a taste of your life before seeing the wrap-up posts. =] Can't wait for our shoot on THURSDAY (;P)!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kate! I can't wait to work with you Thursday! Super excited!

      xoxo
      O

      Delete