Friday, April 19, 2013

Peplum & Pleats







Shoes: Dior -- Bracelet: Gucci -- Skirt: Thrifted -- Top: Piperlime 
Photos by: Kate

I giggle when I see people's reaction when I answer their question of "Where did you get that". Yes my friends, this pleated skirt is thrifted. It will be a key piece to my spring and summer wear and oh the peplum! I have always been a sucker for peplum, but this faux leather top was meant for me as soon as I tried it on. I can't wait to play around with both piece.

xoxo
RIO

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, these items look so good together it would be a sin to wear them separately! But I have a feeling the top and skirt would look great with anything!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ensemble! The skirt does not look a single bit 'thrifted'. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right!!!! This was an AMAZING find!

      Delete