Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring or Summer?


The photo above is the best representation of how I feel about the Bay Area weather.  One minute it is raining and my mascara is running down my face with half dry half wet curly hair (not a good mix), then within minutes, MINUTES, it is like summer again making me want to peel off my layers and roll down my windows in the car.







Dress: BCBG Maxazria -- Shoes: J. Crew -- Necklace: Thrifted

If the weather keeps up with the rain, I am going to have a completely different look within the next couple of days.  If the weather decides to pretend that it is summer ( no complaints here) I will continue to rock my bright spring summer dresses and crazy shoes printed shoesies.

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. You look so great! The weather seriously has been fickle lately!

    ReplyDelete