Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Saturday


Black has slowly crept back into my life ignoring the warmth that April has brought us and acknowledging that soft pastels and livelier colors are much more suitable for spring versus black. 





 

 Let's talk about this sheer top or would you consider it a light throw over? I am not sure what to call it, but I love it.  My mother got me this amazing top that you can manipulate to achieve various looks at some little boutique in Mendocino last week.  This top will give me the greatest excuse to wear jeans and not feel like I am too dressed down.

Now shoes....

Say hello to my new (at the moment) favorite Maxstudio heels!  I have been having a weird animal print obsession lately and I decided to make these heels the focal point of today's outfit. What is your "it" thing for spring? 

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love your shoes, but that sheer top is just amazing! Totally a perfect look!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete