Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Updates


 Ever felt that something was off or there is something different about (whatever it is) and you can't put your finger on it.




I was in the process of creating an outfit post (can this kind of count as one) and discuss why I chose the outfit I am wearing and where I was heading out to...but I stopped myself and thought why not give an update on where this blog is going instead of surprising you or wondering why my blog is starting to become different than what it was before.

First and foremost, for those who are new to my blog, hello and welcome! Please feel free to check out my About Me and see what I am all about. For those who are consistent readers, thank you for always coming back and please feel free to share my links now and then :)

I wanted to give you the heads up that RIO the Dreamcatcher is transitioning into more of a lifestyle blog with an emphasis of fashion.  I started off as a lifestyle blog and somehow managed to gravitate to fashion and outfit posts.  I have a lot of reasons why I am making this change, but I think it will be a good thing and I hope you all like the new touches that will occur.  Please feel free to leave feedback on my page or shoot me an email if you have any questions, comments or concerns: Riothedreamcatcher@yahoo.com

Happy Friday!
xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I made that transition and it's never felt more right.

    ReplyDelete