Thursday, July 24, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals


I couldn't resist capturing a photo of the pretty pink blooms that is currently happening in my backyard. I also couldn't resist typing in jcrew.com in the search bar which resulting into drooling and coveting their new arrivals that involves my new favorite color.




My un-denying love for J. Crew is pretty ridiculous, but my new love for pink is getting stronger and stronger as it keeps getting hotter and hotter. Add J. Crew and pink together and wahlah, you created a monstrous shopping situation for someone who is trying to watch their shopping habits.

I decided to take a quick peek at J. Crew's website which left my jaw on the ground.  The shoes. The shoes. Do I need to say it again? The shoes!!!! Glitter??? As much as I wanted to throw those beautiful Roxie glitter suede pumps in my shopping basket, I resisted by talking myself down and clicked the wish list button instead. The picot ruffle blouse also made a home in my wish list and can hopefully make a home in my closet soon.

What do you think about the new arrivals at J. Crew? Are you into pink or am I solo on this pink trend?

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment