Friday, August 29, 2014

Wonderfully Raw: Coco-Roons



When starting my strict meal plan that eliminated grains and dairy, I literally was in a cold sweat when realizing that my love for pastries and carbs were officially out the window for a couple of months.




While shopping around in WholeFoods I waltz into the raw section trying to find something that would be fulfilling to eat and that is when my eyes connected with a bag that said Coco-Roons

Impossible I thought, no way these raw macaroons that consisted of seven ingredients that I could actually pronounce could be delicious.  WRONG. These are the best Friday morning treats that I can indulge in without cheating on my meal plan and feeling like a stuffed tamale.

Wonderfully Raw which is local, (Watsonville, Ca) handcrafted their low glycemic, vegan, gluten free, organic, amazingness in a bag that you can get HERE if the store in your vicinity does not carry them.

My favorite Coco-Roons, lemon pie and brownie...I have yet to try the apple pie and almond strawberry "PBJ".

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment