Monday, September 08, 2014

Farewell Summer


The summer days are starting to dwindle as the days get cooler and the sun departs earlier in San Jose, California.






Photos by Brian Byllesby Dress: All Saints -- Shoes: ASOS

Although I will miss wearing white dresses, bikinis and a fabulous tan, I am currently rubbing my hands together with a grin impatiently awaiting to trade in all those things for boots, dark colors and layers.  

I wanted to end summer with a bang in my favorite white dress. When I first saw this dress on the hanger I thought two things, "oh no no no", and "I am not sure about this gather on the hips".  To my surprise, when I tried it on, not only did it fit perfectly, but the gather on the hip wasn't as bad as I thought. Number one tip: DON'T JUDGE A DRESS ON THE HANGER!!

For the next week I will be posting some more of my favorite summer looks to bid farewell to summer.

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment