Saturday, October 18, 2014

Macy's Fall Fashion


So I wanted to invite you out next week with me.  No, not a night out on the town, something far more exciting and memorable.
Come join me in Palo Alto at the Macy's in the Stanford Shopping Center on October 25th at 2pm to enjoy some yummy treats and drool over fall fashion trends! Our host.....fashion blogger and television personality Courtney Kerr!

Are you not in the Bay Area? No worries, click HERE to see if there is another event closer to you! Hope to see you there and if for any chance you can't make it, stay tuned by checking #FashionRocks on Twitter to get live updates!

Hope to see you there!
xoxo
RIO

Disclaimer: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. 
However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment