Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday: San Francisco Macy's Men's Style

This past Thursday, I had the privilege to experience the magic of Macy's at their Union Square, San Francisco location. 

Want to experience my experience!? Click to view the video!!!









As always, the music, well dressed guests, hors' d'oeuvres and the fabulous clothes exceeded my expectations, however, this Macy's event was a little bit different from the other events that I have attended (in a good way).  Although Macy's highlighted their men's clothing, Macy's teamed up with Details Magazine, the Human Rights Campaign, Project Inform, SF LGBTThe Trevor Project and Lawrence Zarian as their host to celebrate fall fashion with a cause.

Fall trend alert: dark wash denim, tailored suits, khaki, slim fitted blazers and leather jackets.

Find a look you love photo'd above? Shop the men's style HERE through Macy's!

Happy Monday

xoxo
RIO

Disclaimer: I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. 
However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment