Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturdaze


Finally experiencing light showers in San Jose, I decided to whip out light knits, ankle socks and ankle booties to get me in the temporary fall weather mood that might last for no more than a few hours.


Photography: My mama
Skirt: Sanctuary -- Shoes: Nine West -- Shirt: Cotton On -- Jewelry: Gifted & Thrifted

This is what I am wearing in real time....I am heading out to Palo Alto to cover another Macy's event literally in 10 minutes. 

I know it has been a while with the outfit photos, but since the weather has been funky, I have been sticking to the basics...nothing photo worthy.  If you haven't read my last post here, please do, there are going to be some fun surprises this month!

Gotta go! Time to enjoy some fall fashion!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment