Monday, November 24, 2014

Natural Curly Hair Tips

 It's the one thing that everyone remembers me by....my hair.  I feel that some days my hair likes to work against me and on special occasions, it will look divine when I have nowhere to go.




I created a few posts a while back in regards to my hair problems and I honestly did not expect to receive the enormous amount of positive feedback.  

So with that being said, I am excited to say that I am going to start posting up hair tips for naturally curly girls, my journey with PCOS and hair loss, how I transitioned from permed hair to natural AND my big chop and also give updates on my current strengths and challenges with my hair journey. 

Curls vary for each individual and for me, I have a lot of hair but very fine hair which IS different than someone with thick curly hair and might not work for other hair types...so, take note of that :)  Prepare yourself to be updated weekly and in the meantime, check out my previous posts about my experience with Megatek, Ovation Cell Therapy and PCOS HERE!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment