Thursday, December 18, 2014

How We Wear: Blanket Scarves

blanket scarves
 When winter makes its debut, so do my scarves.  This past week I was invited to a challenge by my Poshmark colleagues and our item of choice...blanket scarves!


blanket scarves

blanket scarves

sam edelman kayla boot

The blanket scarf is the most brilliant layer for anyone who wants to not fully leave their warm bed on chilly morning. Although I normally tend to wear my blanket scarf dressed down in denim and walking in motorcycle boots, I decided to personally challenge myself to wear something a bit different than what I am use to. 

As you can see, I went with my favorite over the knee Sam Edelman boots and a fitted no name taupe slinky dress for a perfect night on town look.  Sexy yet comfortable without having to overthink an outfit.

xoxo
RIO












No comments:

Post a Comment