Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ovation Cell Therapy, does it really work?

 MY 1 MONTH UPDATE! 
 
How to Use Ovation

MegaTek Review




Ovation Cell Therapy...sounds familar right. You probably heard that name on a radio station like I did. Every time I heard Ovation Cell Therapy, I just heard all of the positive reviews and how it is a must have product. I'm not going to lie, hearing about a product that claims to promote healthy hair got me interested since I have a love and hate relationship with my curls. So, I got to digging and researched this product and got mixed reviews....some people claimed it worked, others said it didn't. Well, I'm about to find out! I ended up purchasing the Mother's day package on Sunday and received my products Thursday afternoon.  I paid about $60 including tax for 6 oz system that included a candle and bath soaps (which smells freaking AMAZING!!!!) I'm about to test out the Ovation Cell Therapy system tonight and will make a video review when I feel like I see actual results. In the meantime, I will be posting more videos, photos and posts frequently on here...and Oh...notice anything new??? :) New layout...aaaand, if you look to the right, you can finally purchase stuff from my closet. 
Feel free to drop a line if you have any suggestions, requests or questions :)

xoxo 
RIO