Saturday, February 01, 2014

Whole Foods Market Beauty


A couple months ago (August 2013) I tweeted, "Aside from Disneyland, Whole Foods is the happiest place on Earth!" There response, "We won't argue with that!" This past Friday Whole Foods proved to me all over again why I get so giddy about going into their stores to shop for quality products.





















I had the pleasure of attending the 10 Days of Beauty Media Preview at Whole Foods Market in Campbell and let me tell you this, It WAS one of the best (and well organized) events I have ever attended.

Despite being voiceless for a week and dealing with an ear infection, I did not want to pass up this event for multiple reasons...one being that this is where I shop to get majority of my groceries, two, this is my go to place for a quick and healthy (and oh so yummy) bite to eat and three, they make an amazing cup of coffee.

I normally shop at the Almaden Whole Foods location while making quick stops for a Kombucha tea or a cup of coffee at the Campbell Whole Foods since its literally down the street from work. I knew that both locations carried similar products, but what set the Campbell location apart from the Almaden location was something too good to be true next door.  Before getting an invitation to this event, I noticed that I neglected Whole Body.  I knew it was there, but I never really took my time to explore and educate myself with their products on the shelves.  Attending this beautiful event informed me that I was missing out on some great goodies this whole time.

Did you know that Whole Body is not only against animal testing, but according to their website, they "encourage their vendor partners to use plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, pure essential oil fragrances, gentle preservatives and non-petroleum ingredients into their products." Click HERE to read more on how they are just more than your typical drug/beauty store.

Indulge at Whole Body and receive 25% off all facial care from February 7th-9th and 30% off all makeup from February 12th-16th!  I can't wait to purchase the Mineral Fusion nail polish in all different colors and use Whole Body's services (yes, you guys stole me from my nail lady)!

Thank you Whole Foods Market for not only the amazing goodie bag, but also supplying me with a bag of cough drops when you realized I couldn't say hello back to the wonderful staff.

BIG thank you to, Beth Krauss (Whole Foods PR), Joy (manicurist), Erin Stone (Sunshine Specialties), Natalie Ullman (Rosati), Amanda Nielson (Whole Foods Cater), Jennifer Lo (Whole Foods Marketing), Clare Blunt (Whole Body Coordinator), Michelle Hohmeier (Whole Foods Marketing), Rachel Koppes (Shift Communications), Desirae Roleff (Whole Body Team Leader), Shana (Fox and Doll) and to anyone that I may have forgotten to mention!

xoxo
RIO

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming! It was a pleasure meeting you in person! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer :) It was a pleasure meeting you too!

      Delete
  2. This was a great post because of the detailed coverage of the event and the wonderful photos. I would love it if you could check out my blog and let me know if you are interested in following each other on Bloglovin and GFC.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I will check out your blog right now :)

      xoxo
      O

      Delete
  3. i dream of whole foods mango salsa...also btw we met at the blogger soiree and i am just now catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Thank you so much for reading my post :) Hope all is well!

      Delete
  4. So nice to meet you at the event! Great post about a lovely evening! I am working on mine now. Hopefully we will meet at another event again!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice meeting you Kim!!! We will definitely meet at another event soon :)

      xoxo
      O

      Delete