Friday, July 25, 2014

The Dress That Saves


Cheers to the dress that miraculously transforms you from a hot mess into presentable.







Despite the blazing weather, I wasn't feeling too hot yesterday.  I was ready to hide in the house, throw on sweats, flip flops and a big tank and call it a day. But, I managed to pull myself together by throwing on this wrinkled airy dress that is immune to my iron and sport my white leather sandals to grab a much needed iced chai latte from Great Bear Coffee with Kate. Glad to say we accomplished our to do list even though I was squirming around in my chair and pouting from feeling icky (thanks for dealing with me Kate :P).

Overall I am excited to share some projects that I think you all will like very soon :) Stay tuned!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment