Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sarah Jessica Parker's Nordstrom Collection


It started with Sex in the City.  
That was when my love for Ms. Bradshaw (like most ladies) started.  The lovely thought of living in New York, sipping cosmos with their girlfriends, meeting their Mr. Big and most importantly, the clothes, the shoes, oh yea, she was living the dream.





Three more days until I can bolt into Nordstrom to see Sarah Jessica Parker's shoe collection debut...on my feet of course. The cognac booties and the purple pastel heels are calling my name and are just dying to park themselves in my closet.  

But hold on there tiger, in addition to the fun shoes that are priced from $195-$500, there are handbags, yes handbags that range from $245-$375 and a trench coat that adds a personal New York touch that is properly named Manhattan for $495. 

Are you excited like me?! What do you think of the line?

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment