Friday, September 05, 2014

Transitional Shoes


Summer is quickly coming to an end and with that comes new trends, fabrics, textures and must have fabulous clothes.  




Top: Costablanca -- Pants: H&M -- Shoes: Elizabeth and James -- Necklace: Gifted

I am getting my last bit of summer outfits in while the weather is still warm, but I thought I would share how I slowly start to transition into that awkward part of September where it's still hot but you want to wear something fallish. 

I paired this fun printed top with black lightweight pants and swapped out my colorful wedges for suede wedges. If you are going to introduce fall into your outfit, do it one piece at a time unless the weather allows you to layer up.....unfortunately, it is still blazing in the Bay Area.

What is your favorite transition piece?

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment