Saturday, September 06, 2014

Hats & Caged Heels



It seems I have fallen back to my old ways. Simple yet classic attire paired with a funky statement shoe.



Although I have rekindled my on and off again relationship with the color black, I have decided to try something new....hats. I always steered clear from them because one, I have a huge head and two, I have huge hair.

Huge head + huge hair = too small of a hat.

How did I manage to stuff my cranium into this dope hat you wonder....mens section or keep playing Cinderella and try on every hat until you find the perfect fit.

Like I said in yesterday's post, transitioning into fall can be somewhat of a pain if you live in a warm area like the Bay Area.  Instead of swapping out the shoes in my last outfit, I decided to wear summer on my feet and use heat friendly fabric but just in black (fallish right?) and my new favorite hat.

Thoughts? Are you into hats? If so, what style?

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment