Monday, October 03, 2011

Rain Rain don't go away







It's time for fuzzy blankets, oversized sweaters, warm scarves, hot tea, cuddling time and the rain! I'm enjoying this beautiful rainy weather...but I'm not to thrilled to go running in it in a couple of hours :/ But anyways, here is a quick outfit I switched into before class when it started to rain. Don't mind the rain spots on my sweater in the second to last photo :P  In photo two, I attempted to photograph the raindrops on my window...I don't know if you see it...but it's there :)

Make-up: Just mascara on the top lashes (Loreal Bare Naturale)

Outfit: Dark brown leather bomber jacket -- grey v-neck sweater (Forever21) -- Levi jeans -- Mustard Infinity Scarf -- Purse (Nordstroms) Carmel cowboy style boots.

Have a lovely evening!
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment