Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blog Birthday Casual and Tights -- Bay Area Fashion


Here is the outfit that I chose to wear while going around the Bay Area in search to find unique styles and bold pieces. I later layered myself with a moss colored military style jacket and a white Steve Madden knit scarf.

Brands I'm wearing -- Hat: Forever21 -- Shirt: Billabong -- Skirt: Forever21 -- Tights: Forever21 -- Denim Shirt: Thrift -- Boot: Hot Topic

Lately I've been living in tight :)


Look #3

Emily -- San Francisco, California

Sorry that I haven't blogged in a week!!! I have been traveling all over the Bay Area such as Berkeley, San Francisco, Vallejo and San Jose and saw so many beautiful outfits along the way.  Sadly, I was traveling mostly at night and didn't get good quality photos. But here is a cute, casual look that is perfect for school or running errands. The oversized turtleneck was from Nordstroms, the bold, colorful skirt was from Forever2,1 and her shoes, which was her first time wearing, were given to her from a friend.

Get a similar look:

Skirt: Forever21 -- Oversized turtleneck sweater : Revolveclothing -- 
Combat boots: Steve Madden at HEELS


Side note -- It was my one year birthday on 1-28-2012!!! YAY!!! 

xoxo

RIO