Sunday, May 06, 2012

Food & Fitness & More Writing



I was working out at the gym a few hours ago and during my workout, I noticed this lady attempting to mimic my workout routine (love it!!!)...then it dawned on me...I should start to incorporate health and fitness in my posts since our health affects our body which affects how we wear clothes and how we take care of our hair, skin and nails ladies!!! Everything in life is connected as one...and now...so is this blog :) With all the extra time on my hands, I have been cooking and experimenting in the kitchen and would like to share my creations with you all. I just know my mother who is probably reading this is laughing and thinking to herself, "Are you trying to make your readers sick?".... I can really cook and bake ladies and gentlemen...pretty damn well if I say so myself. My style though... organic items, no pork, red meats and definitely no soda. I am not a nutritionist, I'm just logging how I eat and how I work out.  Just realize everyone is different and sometimes things can mesh with others and sometimes it's not meant to be. But I hope you enjoy my future photos and posts!

xoxo
RIO