Thursday, January 31, 2013

Can I Be a Bag Queen Please




I am the queen of shoes....but I still have a LONG way to go when it comes to bags. And yes...guess no more, bags are investment piece number two. Leather, canvas, fabric...whatever tickles your fancy, you need a good bag that is going to last. I am digging the crossbody bags since I hate carrying stuff...and knowing me, I set everything down...last thing I need is to set down my bag and have it disappear.  I am currently on the hunt for a beautiful brown or tan leather crossbody...any suggestions?

xoxo
RIO

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get your entire outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My shoes are from Bakers, Top was thrifted and I have to check the tag when I get home for the skirt :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous bag :) I like it a lot.

    There's a giveaway on blog. It would be nice if you entered it.
    Have a nice week.

    xoxo
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete