Sunday, May 05, 2013

That Feeling

crop floral top


crop floral top

white converse
 Top: Made by my Grandmother -- Jeans: AG -- Shoes: Converse


Grateful.
That is how I feel about graduating.  I can write a novel of my emotions right now.  The struggles I went through to jump over obstacles that I thought might bring me down helped me to push until the end.

For the past two years I kept getting questions like, "Where are you" and "You are never around". Well working full-time, commuting and taking on 18 units while maintaining an overall 3.5 GPA for my college career eats up A LOT of free/social time. Working hard to play later paid off tremendously, it allowed me to land a new job as an outreach coordinator at an amazing company ..oh, and I start this Monday (crazy perfect timing!!!) I do plan on returning back to school within a year to get my masters and who knows, maybe I will get my PhD in the future. But in the meantime, I can't wait to use my extra free time towards my blog and music! 

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. I really likes these photos! It's so carefree! Really like the flowy top as well.

    ReplyDelete