Monday, May 20, 2013

Time Out

kate spade brown bag


kate spade brown bag

T-shirt: Thrifted -- Skirt: H&M -- Bag: Kate Spade -- Sandals: Kenneth Cole -- Bracelet: Mom's the Word --

Despite the six day work week, a last minute performance and traveling all over the Bay Area, I had a 
wonderful (and much needed) little break to enjoy the perfect weather on Sunday at Starbucks with the ever so lovely Kate from Clear the Way.  

Creativity and Basking out in the sun was definitely the highlight of my week (including my performance)

Have a lovely warm Monday everyone!

xoxo
RIO

6 comments:

  1. So glad your performance went well! I seriously needed that little coffee break with you.... My week has been so much better since!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the feel of all the photos. :)

    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious sandals! I've been looking for something like this!

    http://vilosophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vi :) I can see if there are similar sandals!

      Delete