Friday, June 07, 2013

Read Recycle



Photos By: Clear the Way

Thank you Kate from Clear the Way  for introducing me to Hannah's Coffee (the turkey pesto sandwich...to die for!) and The Recycle Bookstore in San Jose.  The Recycle Bookstore is so dope, not only are the employees super nice and offer a large selection to choose from, but they are a cat loving bunch (Spotted two little kitty cats running around the store :] )

I ended up picking out a mystery book which I am excited to lay out and read in Vegas this weekend.
Until then, I will start posting next week when I am back in town. Enjoy today, it's FRIDAY!!!

xoxo
RIO

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to check out that bookstore! Have fun in Vegas!

    xo, Alex
    Vast Aspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate always finds the neatest places! Great photos and I'd definitely check out the Recycle bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to ask you if you finished that book. I want to know what you thought of it.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete