Sunday, June 02, 2013

San Jose Farmer's Market & a New Addition

ash black shoes

san jose farmers marketsan jose farmers market

san jose farmers market

san jose farmers market

san jose farmers market

 What a relaxing, yummy Sunday.
  Sported Burning Torch pants, Ash shoes and this cool leather trim tee while running some errands and stopping at the farmer's market with my mama.  If you are a foodie and live in South San Jose, you should stop by the Farmer's Market and support local businesses while stuffing your face with fresh, colorful fruits and veggies.

Upcoming posts: I plan on re-adding hair posts and vlogs for my curly headed girls! In the meantime, you can check out my Youtube channel that has a few posts on my favorite hair products.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. i love everything about this post. your pants. the cherries and veggies. the photography.

    ReplyDelete