Monday, June 24, 2013

That Summer Dress

ombre dress
ombre dress
ombre dress
ombre dress
  Photography by: Wish You Were Here

Colorful, unexpected and bright.
That is what I expect my summer to be this year and this dress correlates perfectly with the adjectives that I listed regarding my second favorite season.
This is my only yellow dress...yes, only. I find that yellow is a hard color to wear at times.  The color blocking had me curious and the casual loose fit won my heart.  I enjoyed walking in downtown San Jose in this flirty fun look while talking to stranges.

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love it with these shoes.

    Super great photos again! That first one is hilarious with everyone smiling at you!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. First shot is great! So much energy going on! Sartorialist would love it.

    ReplyDelete