Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One Look Three Ways



gap boyfriend jeans

leather black and brown heel

gap boyfriend jeans
joie leather jacket
joie leather jacket
"There's nothing to wear!!!"
I know I'm not the only one who utters those famous words when I have somewhere to go.  I think it's pretty hilarious that I stare at a closet full of clothes and think if I wear that one particular top or dress that I would get caught wearing it (GASP) a second time?!?!
First things first, I need to bring myself back to Earth, knix that mentality in the bootay and get over it.  Who cares if you happen to love your basic white Vince top like me and want to wear it every single day of summer!
I gathered up some basics and made three different, but not so crazy looks out of the two main staple pieces that every lady should have in her closet. (Oh and to my ladies who have experienced bad and sad moments with the boyfriend jeans that ended up acting like skinny jean which has happened to me plenty of times...hit up Gap)
Look 1) Simple Statement -- add a chunky heel and a chunky necklace I took from my mama :)
Look 2) Sporty Casual -- add a bright sneaker (I'm wearing  Pony) and add a neutral belt
Look 3) Staple Spice -- throw in a leather jacket, (I'm wearing Joie) or a print and pile on some jewelry, the crazier the better!
Happy Hump Day!
xoxo
RIO


5 comments:

  1. I love that last look. The jacket is fierce!

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I'm with you, I love changing up my favorite basics with just a little creative thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fan of the one look three (however many) ways. Keep doing it! It was fun to see all the looks you come up with. I definitely like the 2nd look, it looks comfy but cute.

    Sex w. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it with the jacket! =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete