Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday in Santa Cruz & Capitola

white converse


A striped Ralph Lauren button down shirt, white Converse paired with my favorite item in my closet, my butter soft leather 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts and a trip to the beach made my Sunday morning. 

You can't go to Capitola and not stop at Mr. Toots Coffeehouse (not Moody's, ignore the sleeve). I normally get a cup of black coffee but opted for a hot cup of peach ginger tea while passing with a pout on my face to their yummy home baked goods since I splurged at Barefoot prior to leaving San Jose. After departing Capitola, Santa Cruz Wharf was the next destination where I feasted on a shrimp salad at Riva Fish House oh so yummy in my tummy! I need to head back to Santa Cruz soon to hit the boardwalk and get on some rides! Who's coming with :)

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. I love the vibes in Santa Cruz. And that stripes mixed with the turquoise bag are such a lovely mix.

    www.deantream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa Cruz is my mini weekend getaway :) Thanks for reading Alex!

      Delete