Monday, September 23, 2013

Menswear Monday

maroon pants

I caught up with Lorenzo on a late Sunday afternoon and was diggin the boat shoes and the color scheme he had going on. This whole outfit is a perfect transition look from summer to fall (YES FALL IS HERE!!!) For  those who are in a cooler environment, I would throw on a chunky cool gray cardigan or a dark denim jacket.


dreads

mens purple tank

timberland boat shoes

maroon pants

How would you describe your style?
 I would describe it as cultural. I try to incorporate pieces that reference my own cultural background as well as cultures that I am familiar with. I've had people tell me that my style has a bohemian feel. I'm very versatile though, so my styling often depends on the day. 

 Where do you normally shop?
 I shop everywhere, I don't discriminate. I look for color, fit and feel. I like department stores because I can stretch my dollars there. I'm no stranger to thrift shopping. I love boutiques. Shoe stores are my weakness. 

What is your go to item? 
I love my linens. Comfortable, presentable, and lightweight. It's always nice to wear something that feels and looks good. I love my boat shoes and I usually keep a silver hoop in my left lobe. 

Get the similar look:

xoxo
RIO

3 comments: