Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Virgin Thrifter

mens white pants

I have learned thrifting is not that easy for some people. 



mens denim topmens white pants


thrifting

I was cool and calm waltzing through the aisle with my friend Derrick browsing in the blazer area reassuring that he will find something...yea, you know that cool and calm feeling I had??? Well, it went out the window when he kept pushing each blazer to the opposite side of the rack in hopes to find "that one".  

I can say we found a couple of dope pieces hidden between more funky pieces, but here's the kicker....NONE OF THEM FIT! I was kind of bummed that Derrick's first time thrifting with me was unsuccessful...but that is the joy of thrifting.  Once you have found that one piece that magically hugs your body in all the right ways, you feel like you have found diamonds.  With that being said, a thrifting part two will be in the works!

xoxo
RIO

1 comment:

  1. I still get a bit disappointed when thrifting if I don't find something good. It's always unpredictable but that's the pull for me. I love it! I have an easier time thrifting because I have such an eclectic style and a bit of seamstress skills... Harder for guys, for sure!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete