Monday, December 02, 2013

A Family Tradition


green j crew pants

After Thankgiving, Black Friday and a day of recooperating, my family and I dedicate our late Sunday afternoon hunting for our Christmas tree every year.

green j crew pants
green j crew pants
green j crew pants
faux fur vest

faux fur vest

Traditionally we would go with a Douglas Fir....but instead we ended up picking a beautiful Noble Fir for our much heavier ornaments.

brown frye boots

Faux Fur Vest -- Relaxed Top -- Pants: J. Crew -- Boots: The Fry Company -- Bracelet: Vintage -- Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Excited for Christmas!? What do you traditionally do for the holiday season!? 

xoxo
RIO

5 comments:

  1. These photos of you are so great! I love it. We usually wait a couple more days to get our tree, but we get real ones too. I love the smell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear :) I loveeeeee the smell omg!!! Makes the house smell oh so wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Reminds me of the Christmas trees my family used to buy as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures and outfit!
    I am set to go christmas tree hunting tomorrow with my family too. I'm soo excited. :)

    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Hope you find the perfect tree my dear :) And thank you!!!

      Delete