Friday, January 24, 2014

RIO Likes Your Style Julia


"I don't have a particular fashion style of trend I follow religiously. I think it's important not to worry too much about what's in trend at that particular time, but rather what suits you or what you love." 
 


"I can go from this grungy 90s style look to a complete opposite very neat and ladylike outfit in the next, depending how I feel that day or what I've seen that's inspired me recently. I love to mix it up and try not to stay safe - picking statement pieces that stand out. I chose this outfit because to me fashion is all about the imagination, your creativity and most importantly, having fun with different styles, trends and pieces." - Julia

Seriously!? How beautiful is she and her style!! We came across each other on Instagram and now her wonderful style is being featured on RIO Likes Your Style, check out more of her looks at her blog here! And if you want to share your style please feel free to contact me!

Happy Friday!

xoxo
RIO

1 comment: