Monday, May 05, 2014

New Obsession


I feel like my emotions are being played with.



Dress: Nasty Gal -- Shoes: Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal -- Belt: Thrifted

One minute it feels like summer, the next I am in a sweater dress.  As the weather gradually cools in the Bay Area, I find that I am getting adventurous in two areas, online shops such as Nasty Gal and a new shade of neutral that is starting to expand in my closet, white.

I have been craving creams, nudes and obsessing over whites for the past couple of months and can't wait to pair chunky gold and delicate silver accessories with my new favorite neutral color for summer.

What is your go to neutral tone?

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing in this sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater dress is so cute. I just relocated to SF and I am getting used to the fluctuating temperatures. At least theres no snow! :)

    ReplyDelete