Sunday, May 25, 2014

What to Wear to a Wedding Pt 2


"I don't know what to wear" and "I have nothing to wear" are the phrases that get me into (shopping) trouble.







Dress: Nordstrom (can't remember the label but here's a great selection) -- Shoes: Badgely Mischka -- Jewelry: Silpada  

You would think I was the bride hunting for the perfect dress, but no, I was just a guest trying to figure out what the hell to wear to my first wedding of 2014. 

When one is clueless on what to wear, one must go to the drawing board, and by that, I mean the mood board that I created HERE!  I created my mood board with the intent of being extra girly with soft colors, pearls and sparkle avoiding black and white at all cost.   My tip to ladies who can't figure out what color of dress to wear, gem tones for the cooler seasons and pastels for spring and summer.

Stay tuned for more tips on what to wear to a wedding!

xoxo
RIO

5 comments:

  1. Only exception, dark plum when you're a maid of honor. Haha. Love your dress and shoes, super fab and super you. Hope all is well! And congrats on your good fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except when the bride has you wearing dark plum. Haha. Love the dress and shoes, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food here is ridiculously good. Our guests couldn't stop talking about it! (Crab cakes, sliders, braised beef that melts in your mouth, what more can I say?)

    ReplyDelete