Tuesday, July 01, 2014

PopSugar & Simple Skin Care Event


Last Saturday I attended my first PopSugar event with Simple Skin Care.














Big thank you to PopSugar for inviting me to the PopSugar and Simple Skin Care Passport to Healthy Skin event in San Francisco this past beautiful Saturday. Digging my second Must Have Box (gifted by PopSugar). My brother and I ate all the Skinny Sticks that day and I have been carrying my citrus zinger on a daily basis to make sure I am getting my h20 in a yummy and quite refreshing way (throw in some lime and lemon....yum!) I have yet to test out the video which I am going to do in the morning for my workout and I am thinking of giving myself a pedicure tonight with the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (100% vegan and cruelty free) pool boy blue polish.  

Check out and purchase PopSugar's Must have boxes HERE!

Enjoy!

xoxo
RIO

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love PopSugar. They're my go to site for everything girly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun! I love the site so much! Hope all is well my dear!

      xoxo
      O

      Delete