Monday, September 29, 2014

PopSugar's Must Have September Box


Always in awe at how the time passes by too quickly.  As I bid adieu to September, I wanted to share with you PopSugar's Must Have September Box.





Disclaimer: PopSugar provided me with a complimentary PopSugar Must Have Box.  The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and PopSugar DID NOT tell me what to say or how to say it.

Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hair Spra: Goodbye fly aways. I am really into sleek, slick ponytails and buns lately.

Nike: Treat your boobies right! Nike makes it easy by providing a measuring tape and a $20 gift card to pick the perfect sports bra from their 25 sizes.

Tilo Scarf Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin: This perfect for fall gradient scarf is my favorite go to layer...now if only the weather gets the memo.

Ghiradelli Milk Cocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis: YES! This is the PMS savior!!!! I love that the chocolates are individually wrapped (making it a little easier to share), but these babies are heaven in a square.

Urban Remedy Almond Brownie: For a healthier alternative, these raw, organic brownies are AMAZING! This is a great way to splurge on something sweet without feeling guilty, I can't wait to order more of these!

Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils: When I opened these super cute pencils with a little arrow on them, the first thing I thought were, "These are perfect for Kate!" Check out her blog and see why :)

Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set: Christmas and a lot of birthdays are around the corner :) This stationary is going to be perfect for my ladies!

Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds: Add some color to your phone! I retired my standard white earbuds for these pretty purple buds.

Get $10 off a 3 month subscription HERE by using the secret code: SEPT14SELECT

Enjoy your box and thank you PopSugar!
xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment