Thursday, November 20, 2014

Birthday Suit


My birthday is coming up this Saturday and as I sit on my bed with my laptop on my lap staring off towards my closet, picturing what to wear has become the most difficult (sadly) thing to think of.
Birthday Suit



So whenever I face a creative block, I whip up a mood board and start going until I create something that inspires me.

A black body con dress (turtleneck at the moment) that compliments anything and everything is a must. First pick down, one more to go...shoes. I have been going ga-ga over these Jimmy Choo over the knee boots but wincing over the price.  I went with a more budget friendly boot, Sam Edelman which I highly recommend you check out if you are determined to find that perfect sexy boot for winter.  Now for the final touches.

My colors, black and gold and the vibe, simple yet chic.  After piecing everything around my two main focuses (dress and boots) everything just sorta fell into place after that.  I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow and bring in my birthday with my close friends!

I will post up photos of my outfit so stay tuned!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment