Thursday, December 04, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide


Shopping for holiday gifts shouldn't feel like a chore.  When shopping for my loved ones, I typically shop for things that I would love to receive while keeping their taste in mind.




I was gifted this lovely December Must Have box from POPSUGAR and as always, they never disappoint.  What I love about this perfect not too small, not too big box is that they are always filled with quality products that give you a preview on what can be your next favorite must have item.

So with that being said...the gift of giving is in the air! 

Tune in to POPSUGAR'S Live Holiday Gift Guide Friday, December 5th at 12 PST HERE and you could win a Must Have Neiman Marcus box, a Holiday Edition box and a 6-month subscription to their fabulous monthly boxes!!! 

I can't wait to get gift inspiration and let me know what you think of the Holdiay Gift Guide by tweeting me HERE!!!

Enjoy!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment