Friday, December 26, 2014

Shabby Chic

 December 26th, the most brutal day out of the year that has me screaming "why" in the morning every year. I always find myself fighting to put on a pair of pants that fit while trying to snap out of my food coma and cure a hangover all at the same time.



Unfortunately, I had to wake up and go to work like a responsible human being and look somewhat respectable.  So how do I manage to pull off my hot mess status you may ask? I whipped up the Shabby Chic Look.

Yes, shabby chic is normally used for home decor.  But, I just created the term today to justify why I walked out of the house in a dress that is close to a pajama.

This look is pretty simple.  I relied on layers and since I did not have time to style my crazy curly mane my hat saved me yet again! 

When grabbing coffee early this morning my mom Yoli started to talk mess about how ugly my Prada boots are and questioned why I ditched tights... are my boots really that ugly??? (gotta love that lady) 

With that being said, I think mission (shabby chic) complete!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment