Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015 Resolution

 I was debating on creating a post of my favorite looks from 2014...even thought of posting up my New Year's Eve look with a possible list of resolutions for 2015.





But as you can see I didn't.  As much as I wanted to post my fancy party dress, I didn't have one, nor did I have a location in mind to ring in the New Year.  Resolutions? Nope, don't have any of those either.  I try and live each day as the best person I can be kicking that "New year, new me" phrase to the side :)

My best friend (aka boyfriend) and I decided to take a last minute trip to Napa and welcome 2015 with a glass of wine in our pjs.  

For the first day of the New Year we went to Good Day Cafe in Vallejo and OH MY GOODNESS, not only was the food AMAZING, but the customer service was spectacular! I had the Lola & Papa Gamulo's Garden Omelet topped off with their homemade salsa (to die for!!!)

I wish you all a happy and blessed New Year!!!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment