Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lace & Leather

"French finger tips, red lips"....okay, done with the Britney Spears quotes (quoting lace & leather).  I am not much of a pink or lace person.  But I found something that works for me when coming across this DVF top (Similar one HERE).
 



Naturally, black pants came in mind when trying to work an outfit out in my head.  But black pants...that's too predictable.  Remember this ASOS leather crop top, well it reminded me of my never worn ASOS leather crop pants (similar ones HERE) folded up in the corner of my closet.

Lastly, heels. No, I didn't want a simple or conservative shoe, I wanted what Britney Spears might say, a "Bitch is dangerous" heel. Ok, I am officially done with the quotes. This is one of my favorite go to weekend looks when grabbing something to eat with friends or wanting to feel real flirty on a date.

Oh and by the way, I am selling these Burberry heels HERE! Worn only once!

xoxo
RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment