Monday, March 09, 2015

Workout-Inspired Style


Since spring is right around the corner, what better way to welcome allergies, awkward weather and Daylight savings with a twist of florals and bright sneakers!


Jacket: Michael Kors -- Dress/Top: ASOS -- Shoes: Pony

Spring always lights the flame under my ass to get outside and moving.  Since I make an effort to enjoy the great outdoors, I want to move comfortably which is why I default to sneakers with some personality.  

You may have recalled this dress (that is really a long top) HERE and HERE. My favorite thing about this dress...I mean top is, there is no number slapped on it like a jersey.  I wanted a jersey style top bursting with colors and florals.  After searching high and low, ASOS tall section saved the day and my sanity in finding that perfect mix.

I love wearing workout inspired pieces that don't leave people questioning if I plan to go to the gym that day.  I know that finding the perfect workout inspired piece of clothing can be quite difficult sooooo....I decided to share some of my favorite goodies below!

Enjoy!

xoxo
RIO



No comments:

Post a Comment