Monday, September 14, 2015

White After Labor Day

Do you follow the "You can't wear white after Labor Day" rule??? I don't know about you, but I am more excited to wear white in the winter time (if the Bay Area weather allows it this year) versus in the summer.


Top: Tory Burch -- Shorts: Comptoir de Cotonniers -- Shoes: Gilt

Since I am jumping ahead of the season game, I wanted to celebrate the final days (hopefully the final days) of the heat at the beach wearing white. 

If you are caught up from my previous posts (HERE and HERE) you now know that my neutral challenge has been smooth sailing.

Since switching up my color palette, another challenge that naturally approached the way I dressed is dressing for comfort. Although I can still fit into my pants, I have been steering clear from form fitting tops since my middle section is slowly starting to change.

Have a great Monday guys!

xoxo
Olivia Irene 


No comments:

Post a Comment