Sunday, October 11, 2015

Easy Iced Coffee Ideas

So technically, I did not break my morning (and afternoon) ritual with coffee routine. Although caffeine is frowned upon while pregnant, I got the thumbs up from my doctor that having a small cup of decaf was ok. I wanted to share my simple little twist on how I have been drinking my decaf coffee lately.




Coffee ice cubes in almond milk (or any milk of your choice) is how I like to start and sometimes end my day.

- Simply brew your favorite blend of coffee that can fill an ice tray (I made a pot)
- Wait for the coffee to cool and put the coffee in an ice tray
- Place your tray in the freezer until frozen
- Once the cubes are ready, grab your favorite milk base and add as many cubes as you would like as is or blend it up!

- Get more creative by adding syrups such as pumpkin spice, chocolate or carmel. Having a dinner party? Splash your favorite alcohol beverage like Baileys or Kahlua to make things more interesting!

Enjoy
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment