Monday, October 05, 2015

Layering the Bump

 This past weekend I took a quick trip to Cambria to celebrate my cousin's birthday! It was such a thrill to actually pack sweaters, leather jackets and boots knowing I wouldn't have peel them off and suffer in my own sweat.





Saturday I spent most of the afternoon at Centrally Grown and regretted not packing a thick scarf. Since we were right off the coast, I went with cool tones and white instead of taking the easy way out with wearing black.

Now...you are probably wondering about the bump and how has my body changed?!

At almost 5 months pregnant, I am still prancing around in my skinny jeans. My waistline is slowly growing but for some, it is hard to tell that I have precious cargo since I am layering and wearing boxy cut tops.

Another thing I am running to the ground are my heels. I know my feet won't be able to handle any type of heel towards the final stages of my pregnancy. So...I wanted to properly say a temporary goodbye to my heels before I make sneakers and flats my new best friends. 

Happy Monday!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment