Sunday, December 06, 2015

Dressing the Bump: In December


At 26 weeks pregnant, my obligation to wear color, let alone jeans have went out the window. It has been an enthralling situation to dress myself each week....especially now since I have never weighed this much in my life (18lbs up!). As much as I am relishing the last bit of my second trimester, the added pounds are making me just a tad awkward and muddled when I approach my closet.


 I have been playing it very safe...too safe, which is why I haven't had the urge to post a catalog of outfit photos. BUT, I have spectacular news!!! I have graduated in the pregnancy department and purchased myself maternity jeans and dresses! I selected the staple necessities: boyfriend jeans, black skinny jeans, black dress etc. Once I receive my new clothes, you better believe I will post more outfit photos and show you how I rework the same item in various ways.

Stay tuned my friends, stay tuned and ladies, feel free to get a similar look below pregnant or not!!!



xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment