Saturday, January 02, 2016

Notice the Lotus: Target 2016


The one place where you can have an explicit list but leave with a bit more than you had hoped for.....Target. I know all my Target lovers out there are guilty for that, but in your defense, Target has everything anyone needs and then some! I am happy to proclaim that Target has added more to your must-need list for the New Year!



So I am 25 years old and luckily I don't have crow's feet....yet. However, with a baby on the way, dealing with insomnia and not always drinking enough water, I know that with age comes natural changes. So, I want to prolong those natural changes with a more natural approach by using Derma E's Firming DMAE Eye Lift that you can now purchase at Target! My skin as of right now has been in a odd place since baby is sucking the life out of me. One minute my skin is oily, the next dry as a lizard. I had to revamp my evening skincare routine which has been a huge success in how my skin looks and feels. My current evening skincare routine consists of taking off my makeup with makeup remover, cleanser, then applying Derma E's hydrating night cream finishing off with Derma E's Firming DMAE Eye Lift. It has now been over a week and I have felt and seen a difference around my eyes that were in competition with a panda. I know that eye creams generally cost a chunk a change however, I don't believe you have to dish out a great deal of cash to get the results you want. Luckily, Derma E is affordable and actually produces healthy results that most brands (with harsh chemicals) cannot produce. So my Target and skincare feens, get ready to get your lookers looking revived in 2016!!!

xoxo
Olivia Irene
Powered by Brandbacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment