Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dressing the Bump: What's in My Bag?


As a mommy to be, I am waving au revoir to impractical, sizable bags that hold my entire life of nonessentials. 
Thank you to the ClaudiaG team for gifting me this beautiful, PRACTICAL, "Tiny" bag in sea salt white that is quintessential for any mom that wants to look stylish while being organized. This little cross-body holds A LOT of my necessities when I want to be handsfree and on the go. I am able to ditch my wallet and utilize the interior pockets for my cards and cash while having uncomplicated access to grabbing my phone when it is ringing at the bottom of my bag. I am also currently loving the "Tiny" bag in orange and watermelon that is perfect for Spring/Summer! What is your favorite bag?!

xoxo
Olivia Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment